30th September 2014 Market Outlook

Aussie Dollar – AUD/USD continue to fell lower to its 0.8694 key support level as we expected in our 26th September 2014 Market Outlook. Traders who have shorted as we recommended may consider taking profits at this 0.8694 key support level. We are likely going to see a small bounce here or even a reverse in price after such a long and significant sell-off in this market. Price rejected the 0.8694 key support level this morning and we might see price move higher to the 0.8887 key resistance level before continue its bearish move. Aggressive traders may consider taking a counter trend trade at this 0.8694 key support level while conservative traders may wait a retrace back to resistance or short on rallies to rejoin this bearish trend.

AUDUSDrDaily

 

Kiwi Yen – We have a very significant sell-off in NZD/JPY in the last 3 trading days and this strong sell-off has caused price broke through the 85.85 key support level. The trend is clearly down at the moment therefore traders may consider selling short at 85.85 key resistance level (Previous key support level) to rejoin this strong bearish momentum. The next key support level is not seen until 81.50.

NZDJPYrDaily

 

Canadian Yen – CAD/JPY is consolidating above the 97.72 support level after a long bullish move. Given that the trend is still up, traders may look for buy signals as long as price remains above this 97.72 support level. However if price breaks below this 97.72 support level, we may then likely going to see price retest the 96.19 support level.

CADJPYrDaily

29th September 2014 Market Outlook

Pound Dollar – GBP/USD broke the 1.6251–1.6285 support area that we discussed in our 26th September 2014 Market Outlook. Traders who have shorted this market may consider continue holding onto the short positions while traders that haven’t get into the market may consider selling if price gets back to the 1.6251–1.6285 resistance area (Previous support area). While price remain under this 1.6251–1.6285 resistance area, we are likely going to see price continue to move further down in the coming days.

GBPUSDrH4

 

Kiwi Dollar – NZD/USD fell significantly lower after the 0.8062 very key support level in NZD/USD is broken as we expected in our 25th September 2014 Market Outlook. Traders who have shorted as we recommended may consider taking profits at current price level as price has hit the weekly key support level at 0.7733 which could potentially turn the price here. However if price breaks below this 0.7733 key support level, we may then see more losses coming in this market.

NZDUSDrWeekly

 

Loonie Dollar – USD/CAD continue to move higher after price broke the broke the 1.1098 resistance level. Given that the trend is still bullish, traders may look for long signals to rejoin this bullish trend. A pullback to the 1.1098 support level (Previous resistance level) would provide a better entry for conservative traders. We are likely going to see price continue to move higher in the coming days and weeks until the next resistance level at 1.1226.

USDCADrH4

26th September 2014 Market Outlook

Pound Dollar – GBP/USD has been consolidating for a few days after the strong rejection off the 1.6530 key resistance level that we discussed in our 22nd September 2014 Market Outlook. There’s a support area below current price at 1.6251–1.6285. If price breaks below this support area decisively, we will likely see price to drop further down to the 1.6089 key support level. Given that the trend is still bearish, traders may consider shorting at the break of the 1.6251–1.6285 support level to ride this bearish trend till the next key support level at 1.6089.

GBPUSDrH4

 

Aussie Dollar – In AUD/USD, after the 0.8887 key support level is broken, price continue to drop lower without any sign of reversal. The Aussie dollar has dropped more than 500 pips in the last three weeks which is a very significant move after the breakout of the consolidation. The next key support level is not seen until 0.8694. Traders may consider selling short on rallies or resistance on lower time frame to rejoin this strong bearish momentum until the 0.8694 key support level.

AUDUSDrDaily

 

Euro Yen – EUR/JPY has been falling lower in the last few days after a strong burst to the upside we see last week. With the recent bearish momentum, traders may look for sell signals at the 139.15 resistance level. However if price breaks through this 139.15 resistance level, we may then likely see price continue to move higher to the next resistance level at 140.19.

EURJPYrH4

25th September 2014 Market Outlook

Loonie Swiss Franc – CAD/CHF shot higher after price rejected the 0.8476 support level as we expected in our 24th September 2014 Market Outlook. Traders who have longed as we recommended may continue holding this long position whilst trailing stop to breakeven. Since the bulls are strong at the moment, we are likely going to see price continue this bullish move to the 0.8575 resistance level.

CADCHFrH4

 

Euro Pound – EUR/GBP lose its ground in the last 2 days after price rejected the 0.7902–0.7878 resistance area as we expected in our 23rd September 2014 Market Outlook. Traders who have shorted as we recommended may consider taking profits at the current price level or scaling out the position while leaving the rest to run further. Given that the overall trend is still extremely bearish in this market, we are likely to see price falls lower in the coming days. Traders who have missed the earlier short trade may consider selling on rallies or resistance to rejoin this bearish trend.

EURGBPrH4

 

Kiwi Dollar – The 0.8062 very key support level in NZD/USD is broken after price makes a strong sell-off yesterday. The strong sell-off we have yesterday is very significant and we are likely going to see price drop even further in the coming days and weeks. The next key support level is not seen until 0.7733 which is very far away from the current price level. Traders may consider selling short when price retrace back to 0.8062 key resistance level (previous key support level) or short when there’s meaningful rally on lower time frame to ride this bearish trend to the 0.7733 key support level.

NZDUSDrDaily

24th September 2014 Market Outlook

Loonie Swiss Franc – CAD/CHF fell lower to our 0.8476 support level as we expected in our 23rd September 2014 Market Outlook. Price rejected the 0.8476 support level when the support level is approached. Given that the overall trend is still bullish, traders may consider buying at this support level to rejoin this bullish trend until the 0.8575 resistance level. However if price breaks below this 0.8476 support level, we may then likely going to see price falls lower to the next key support level at 0.8408.

CADCHFrH4

 

Euro Pound – EUR/GBP retrace back up to the 0.7902–0.7878 resistance area that we mentioned in our 23rd September 2014 Market Outlook. This retracement offer traders to sell short again at the 0.7902–0.7878 resistance area. Price fell after it rejects the resistance area. Traders who have shorted as we recommended may consider continue holding onto their positions as price is likely going to continue its bearish move in the coming days.

EURGBPrH4

 

Pound Kiwi – GBP/NZD moved higher to the 2.0307 resistance level after price rejected the 1.9960 support level as we expected in our 22nd September 2014 Market Outlook. Traders who have longed as we recommended may consider taking profits or scaling out the position at current price level. If price breaks above the 2.0307 resistance level, price is likely going to travel to the next resistance level at 2.0431 and might as well breached it. However if price fail to break through the 2.0307 resistance level, we might then have pullbacks before price continue its bullish move.

GBPNZDrDaily

23rd September 2014 Market Outlook

Loonie Swiss Franc – CAD/CHF moved higher to the 0.8575 resistance level after price broke above the 0.8476 resistance level as we expected in our 17th September 2014 Market Outlook. Since price hit the 0.8575 resistance level, it starts to retrace lower and is approaching the 0.8476 support level (Previous support level). Given that the trend is still bullish, traders may look for buy signals when price retrace back to the 0.8476 support level to rejoin this bullish trend.

CADCHFrH4

 

Aussie Yen – In AUD/JPY, price rejected the 96.46 key support level in today morning. There’s a resistance level sitting above current price and it will determine where the price will head later today. If price could not break the 96.99 resistance level, we may then likely see price continue its recent bearish momentum and could also break the 96.46 key support level as well. However if price is able to break above the 96.99 resistance level decisively, we may then see price continue to move higher to the next resistance level at 97.92. Traders may consider selling short if there’s sell signal near the 96.99 resistance level or buy at the break of the 96.99 resistance level.

AUDJPYrH4

 

Euro Pound – EUR/GBP continue to fell lower after price broke the 0.7902 support level. The bearish trend in EUR/GBP remains very strong at the moment and traders are recommended to stay short until the trend show signs of reversing. 0.7902–0.7878 resistance area will be a good spot for traders to look for sell signals to rejoin this strong bearish trend. There’s a retracement to this resistance area last Friday and since then price has been falling. We are likely going to see price continue its bearish trend in the coming days as it continue makes more new multiple-year low.

EURGBPrH4

22nd September 2014 Market Outlook

Kiwi Yen – NZD/JPY starts gaining more traction for its bullish trend. Last week price broke through the 88.26–87.98 resistance area giving this pair more room to the upside. Given that the trend is bullish at the moment, traders may consider going long when price pullbacks to the 88.26–87.98 support area (Previous resistance area) to rejoin this bullish trend. We are likely going to see price continue its bullish move to the next key resistance level at 89.67.

NZDJPYrDaily

 

Pound Dollar – In GBP/USD, we have a strong rejection off the 1.6530 key resistance level after the Scottish Independence Referendum. This strong rejection shows that the Pound is likely to continue its long term bearish trend which established 2 months ago. Traders may consider selling short on rallies or resistance level especially on lower time frames to ride this bearish trend until the next key resistance level at 1.6089.

GBPUSDrDaily

 

Pound Kiwi – On the other hand, GBP/NZD rejected the 1.9960 support level today morning. Although we have a strong sell-off in Pound last Friday, the losses is likely to limited by the 1.9960 support level. The recent momentum is very bullish for this pair thus traders may consider go long at the 1.9960 support level to rejoin this bullish momentum, we are likely going to see price continue its bullish move in the coming days.

GBPNZDrDaily

19th September 2014 Market Outlook

Pound Dollar – GBP/USD moved higher after price rejected the 1.6250 support level as we expected in our 18th September 2014 Market Outlook. Traders who have went long as we recommended may consider scaling out the position and trailing the stops to achieve maximum profit potential as this short term bullish trend may turn into a new fresh long term bullish trend. The 1.6537 resistance level will be the obstacles for Pound to rally further thus we might see price have slight pullbacks before swinging higher. If price breaks through the 1.6537 resistance level, we may then likely see price continue its bullish move until the next resistance level at 1.6678. Traders who have missed our earlier long trade may consider buying on dips or support level to join this bullish momentum.

GBPUSDrH4

 

Aussie Dollar – Once again AUD/USD have a slight retrace before continue its bearish move as we expected in our 12th September 2014 Market Outlook. Traders who have shorted as we recommended may consider taking profit or scale out the position at the current price level while leaving the rest to run. It’s the same for those who have shorted the 0.9216 key resistance level and the 0.9373–0.9363 resistance area that we discussed in our 10th September 2014 Market Outlook and 5th September 2014 Market Outlook. Traders who are in short positions may consider having their stops at the dark brown horizontal line that is marked on the chart or the higher orange horizontal line for safer stops. Traders who have missed these 3 selling short opportunities may consider shorting on rallies or at resistance level to rejoin this bearish trend. The next key resistance level is not found until 0.8887.

AUDUSDrH4

 

Euro Pound – EUR/GBP fell significantly lower in the last two days after price rejected the 0.7980 resistance level as we expected in our 12th September 2014 Market Outlook. This strong sell-off broke the 0.7902 support level and is likely to continue to drop further. Traders who have shorted as we recommended may consider taking profits at current price level or scale out the position and leave the rest to drop further. On the other hand, traders who have missed this short trade may consider shorting this market if price retrace back up to the 0.7902 resistance level (Previous support level).

EURGBPrH4

18th September 2014 Market Outlook

Euro Dollar – EUR/USD continue to moved lower as we expected in our 5th September 2014 Market Outlook. The significant decline in EUR/USD was first initiated after the break of the triangle pattern and the 1.3336 key support level that we discussed in our 19th August 2014 Market Outlook. Traders who have shorted as we recommended may have made more than 500 pips profits in this short trade so far. Traders that have their short positions open may consider continue holding onto their short position while trailing their stops to avoid giving back the profits to the market. The recent high which is marked with the brown horizontal line may be a good place for traders who are short to place their stops. The next key support level is at 1.2800 which may serve as a target for short sellers to cover their short positions.

EURUSDrDaily

 

Kiwi Dollar – NZD/USD fell lower after price rejected the 0.8200 resistance level as we expected in our 16th September 2014 Market Outlook. Traders who have shorted as we recommended may consider taking profits at current price level. There’s a resistance level at 0.8136 which may offer traders who have missed the earlier short trade to rejoin this bearish trend until the next key support level at 1.8062.

NZDUSDrH4

 

Pound Dollar – After the long bearish trend which was started after price break below the triangle that we discussed in our 2nd September 2014 Market Outlook, GBP/USD finally found its ground and bounce higher after price rejected the very key support level at 1.6089. The short term trend has now turned to bullish and traders may consider looking for long trades. This morning price rejected the 1.6250 support level (Previous resistance level) which shows the bulls are building up. Traders may consider going long at this 1.6250 support level as price is likely going to continue this bullish move.

GBPUSDrH4

17th September 2014 Market Outlook

Loonie Swiss Franc – CAD/CHF did not pan out as we would like to and broke above the 0.8476 resistance level yesterday. We are now in a short term bullish trend after price makes higher high and higher low. Traders may consider going long as price is likely to continue its bullish move until the next resistance level at 0.8575. For conservative traders, waiting for a pullback to 0.8476 support level (previous resistance level) will offer a lower risk entry.

CADCHFrH4

 

Aussie Yen – In AUD/JPY, we can see price rejects the 97.30 resistance level in today morning. The overall trend is still bullish but the recent momentum has turned from bullish to bearish. Traders may consider selling short at this 97.30 resistance level until the next support level at 96.15.

AUDJPYrH4

 

Aussie Kiwi – AUD/NZD showed us strong rejection yesterday at 1.1047 support level. Given that the overall long term trend is still bullish, traders may consider buying this currency pair to rejoin this bullish trend. However if price fail to bounce higher, we may then see further losses coming in this market.

AUDNZDrDaily